Social Media Services
Thanks to the social nature of social media, when used properly it provides business owners with an effective way to build trust and connection with clients and prospects that just isn’t possible with a website…
Why do business owners need social media?
67.5% of people in the UK use Facebook
35.85% of the population use Instagram
20.6% of the population use Twitter
With so much of the population using social media, if you don’t have an up-to-date presence on the main social channels you risk:
A. Missing the opportunity to reach and connect with current/prospective clients
B. Looking out-of-touch (social media is now part of daily life)
C. Losing ground to other businesss in your area that don’t mind interacting with prospects using their preferred channels (many people now prefer to chat via social media rather than use email or phones).
Bottom line: from our experience managing a lot of social media pages for our clients, the ones that use social media well do much better than those that don’t (based on the response their posts get plus the number of messages, enquiries and bookings they get via social media messaging services like Facebook Messenger).
Our Social Media Services
We post to all the main social media networks that work well for business owners including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
We started creating our first social media marketing posts for clients back in 2010 and have been posting ever since.
We create beautiful custom posts using your logo, business colours and branding: giving you a consistent, professional image online.
How to make social media work for you
1. Many business owners tend stick to just one type of content: promotional posts – and then become disillusioned with social media when they fail to gain any traction (Facebook, etc, is full of abandoned business pages…) It’s important to use social media to create and nurture relationships with the people you are targeting.
2. Create a variety of content that will appeal to different groups of people so you can build a wider audience
3. Use different types of posts to achieve different objectives: e.g. to stimulate engagement, build trust in your business, educate people about service options, position you as the local leader, etc.
4. With most users logging into their profiles multiple times each day, social media content has a shorter shelf-life than other types of content (such as blog posts), so people expect to see your social pages regularly updated…
Benefits of Our Social Media Services
Here’s how social media will help you achieve your business goals:
- Save you/your staff hours each month
- Keep your social media profiles fresh and up-to-date
- Put the viral/word-of-mouth aspects of social media (e.g. Liking and Sharing) to work for your business
- Improve the branding and look of your page with our professional social media graphics
- Boost your other marketing activities (website pages, blog posts, SEO, special offers, etc) with posts designed to support them
- Educate your customers and prospects about your premium services, business news and special offers
- Share news/information from your business to build trust (results, before and after pictures, etc) and position you as the leader in your area
- Create and build a connection with your prospects and clients
- Reach clients and prospects where they prefer to spend time online
What We Offer
These are the Social Media Services currently available from Mousework
Social media can help you attract new clients, educate people about your premium services, and share your results and business reviews online
Ready to ramp up your business?
Let us know what you’d like to achieve and we’ll show you how we can help: